Friday, August 12, 2011

Polar Bottle Winners!

Hey guys! I just did the drawing and here are the winners.
Congratulations to;
Sears McAdams
Knox Martin
Burke Wilson
Jenna Eppley
Breanne Feldman
Tom Tye
Lauren Crow
Logan Ripley/Durban Swarz
Ashley Gammon
Kevin Magyar

You've all won a free Polar Water Bottle which will keep your beverage of choice cool in any activity you do. To receive your water bottle, email me at pacerabbit@gmail.com an address to which I can ship the bottle. If you live in the Denver area, or I otherwise see you often, I will probably hand deliver the bottle.

I just got another testimony from a water-afficionado who has had success with Polar. This is Bobby Boucher before he found Polar Water bottles:
As you can see, he was struggling a bit. But now, like our winners, he has Polar water bottles and always keeps his cool. Look at him now!
As you can see, he went from waterboy, to champion with Polar water bottles, and now you can too. Be sure to keep following the Pace Rabbit for more promos like this one. Congrats again to our winners!


No comments:

Post a Comment