Sunday, September 4, 2011

Kangen Water


Sorry its been almost a week since you've heard from me! Today, I am going to inform you all about a product that not only benefits me as an athlete, but could have far-reaching benefits to anyone who drinks water... (yes, I mean everyone)

A lot of people ask me, “Sam, what kind of supplements do you use?” It usually weirds these people out when I answer by showing them an unremarkable gallon jug of what appears to be just water. Today, for my first post that is strictly about a product, I am proud to tell you all about Kangen Water by Enagic.

Recently I have been introduced to Kangen Water. For those of you not familiar, Kangen Water is water that has been ionized and restructured through an Enagic SD501 ionizer. The ionization process makes the water very alkaline (pH 9.5), and turns it into a very powerful antioxidant (far stronger than green tea). It also arranges the water molecule clusters into hexagons, which are actually significantly smaller than the “clumps” that other water usually forms. This is called micro-clustering and it allows Kangen Water to super-hydrate the body at a cellular level. Anyway, the chemistry is a bit over my head even with my chem minor, so I will just give you a run down of the benefits I have noticed.

Recovery: The Water, with its alkaline, antioxidant and micro-clustering properties, has been a huge benefit in shortening my recovery times. I simply don’t get sore or feel residual fatigue anymore. This is actually how I really noticed The Water first. At a race in Denver, I had just finished, and was drinking the tap water offered. Then, one of the sponsors of the race, Max Performance and Health, stepped forward and handed me a glass of Kangen Water. At first I didn’t think much of it, until the next day when I wasn’t sore at all. I had no lactic acidic buildup in my muscles! So, I immediately emailed the company, avs19@mac.com (www.MaxPerformanceAndHealth.com). Now I drink The Water every day.

Hydration: Another great result for me is from the small molecular size of The Water. It absorbs into my cells very quickly as a result of micro-clustering of the molecules. This means I can pretty much chug a liter of the water, and within about a minute it is out of my stomach and moving quickly to hydrate my entire body. This helps a ton during workouts and competition; I can stay hydrated without the annoying sloshing of water in my gut.

Detoxing: The second thing I noticed once on the Kangen Water is how much better I felt in general. This is because of the powerful antioxidant property of the water. I literally went through detox as my body became alkaline as opposed to acidic. I lost about 3 pounds that I didn’t even know I had. Even still, if I go without it for a few days, or eat (or drink...) like crap for a few days, I don’t even realize how crappy I feel until I get some Kangen Water and feel better.

Bottom Line... I can workout longer and harder and recover much quicker now that I drink Kangen Water. This is one of those products that literally speaks for itself, all you have to do is try it and you will see the benefits for yourself. Contact Max Performance and Health and let them know I sent you to find out more! 

Until next time, Follow the Pace Rabbit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment