Wednesday, December 7, 2011

We're on Youtube!

So the Pace Rabbit officially has its own YouTube Channel. That's right folks, we made it to the big screen... or rather, the tiny screen on your internet browser...

Now I say "We" because, if you didn't know, I have probably one of the best marketing crews in the sport of triathlon behind me. Sev is a graphic designer, so is my brother Andrew, and Libbie is a photographer with a background in marketing. In case you were wondering, yes, these people are the ones responsible for this blog, my twitter @pacerabbit, my logo, all the cool photos you've seen (the crappy ones are mine) and the sweet videos you will be seeing soon! Thanks guys!

Any way, the link to my first video is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc5YLjlq2pc&context=C21dceADOEgsToPDskJhj-Hf6IL4DnLDrEvPDGpT

Nothing exciting, just a few clips for my coach to analyze. But, this will make it easier for me to share training videos, or my re-creations of EpicMealTime!

Until next time, Follow the Pace Rabbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment